Search more vacancies
Technical Design Authority
ID: #16505 Date: 18/01/18
|Sector(s):||IT & Telecoms jobs|
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum A proven track record in complex technology based outsourced business, having worked in services architecting, service delivery management or other IT related business functions
- Minimum Sound experience in designing technology based services and Services in response to clients key business drivers
- Minimum Proven ability to innovate to provide services that improve clients business performance
- Minimum Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Minimum The ability to analyze issues and to find resolution to problems by using a rational, systematic approach
- Minimum Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Minimum Demonstrates a strong team ethic with the ability to build relationships and work effectively in large and small teams.
- Responsible for client solution design. Each role plays a part in ensuring that the overall solution that is designed and sold to the client (including the different technical or service components) meet the client requirements and are deliverable.
- This position plays a key role in the pursuit of new business, understanding the client’s requirements to craft winning and deliverable solutions that are commercially acceptable to the customer. This position is also the key technical interface between bid pursuit, service transition and service delivery.
- The role holder is responsible for the design of all the technical aspects of the total client service solution. Alternatively he/she contributes to the technical design on larger/more complex deals working under the direction of a lead Technical Architect.
- Works in close collaboration with sales, bid management and service delivery, internal and external partners, the role holder will orchestrate and enable deal wins, contributing to smooth service transition and successful handover to the service delivery teams.
- Works with deal pursuit team members to develop a value proposition and business case for the service and helping articulate this in a compelling manner to the client. This requires working within the relevant governance and processes.
- The role holder provides technical architecture expertise leading to the successful win, implementation and delivery of Xerox technology business contracts.
- The role holder is focused on:
- Crafting winning solutions and services technical designs (KPI: Design offers a winning value proposition at right price)
- Crafting deliverable technical designs (KPI: Design is deliverable & as standard as possible)
- Supporting service transition into live service delivery (KPI: Time to revenue & service availability)
- Owning the client technical architecture design post go-live, acting as a reference point to update/improve the technical design as necessary based on changing client requirements (KPI: technical design is fit for purpose throughout the contract life)
Tell about this vacancy friends
Name Xerox Corporation
Phone 44 (0)800 066 5433