ID: #16511 Date: 04/06/21
|Location||England, South East, Hampshire, Gosport, Lee West|
Health & Medicine jobs
Social Care jobs
Residential home for the Elderly with Dementia and mental health.
DAY Shifts Full and Part time available
(Shift times 0800-2000, 0800-1400,1400-2000 or1600-2100)
Have you a passion in caring for older people? Do you have interest Health and Social Care plus a willingness to learn? Then we can offer you the care career you’ve always wanted.
What you’ll do
Assisting residents with their physical and emotional needs, you will do whatever it takes to help them get the most out of life, maximizes their independence, and you will have an increasingly important part to play in the development of care plans and the induction of new colleagues.
Who you are
With broad knowledge of caring for the elderly, you will be able to make a significant contribution from your first day. To succeed, you should be capable of prioritizing your own workload, maintaining detailed records and using your initiative to the full and you will be determined to develop your skills with our support.
Who we are
We are an independent residential home based in Lee on the Solent, The resident are the for front of our focus
Our warm and welcoming home was once owned by Gracie Fields who named her home “Shangri La”, a place of complete bliss. The home still retains the name Gracie gave it along with the tranquillity and peace she so loved.
Position: Care Assistance
Responsible to: Homes manager
Reports to: Deputy Manager / Person in charge
To work In accordance with National Care Standards and current Company policies the staff member will Endeavour:-
- To contribute and participate in providing quality care and life experiences based upon the six basic values of privacy, dignity, independence, choice, rights and fulfillment.
- To help provide a therapeutic structured and relaxed environment in which service users can develop and enjoy their lives.
- To assist in the overall daily routines of the home, and with any activities arranged as required.
- To assist senior staff in the implementation of procedures and policies within the home.
- To undertake any training requirements as necessary for the role of the care assistance, as required by legislations pertaining to residential care homes, and any other training required for the specific needs of the service users at Shangri – La care home.
Tell about this vacancy friends
Name Paula Key