ID: #317 Date: 29/06/17
|Location||England, North West, Manchester|
We offer a competitive salary at all levels, and one of the best benefits package in our sector.
Core benefits include cover under the UK Healthcare Plan (private medical insurance), Life Assurance, Accident Insurance, and Income Protection (long term disability) cover. Core benefits are funded by us and made available to all permanent and specific term staff in order to support and safeguard your financial, physical and mental wellbeing.
A flexible benefits package is included in the benefits for this role.
First degree in appropriate subject
Ideally higher degree(s) in appropriate subject
Experience of aquatic survey techniques (river habitats survey, macro invertebrates, fish, crayfish and molluscs) implemented on a range of development types.
Experience of statistical analysis and associated tools (Rivpacs).
Extensive knowledge of current legislation (Water Framework Directive) and guidelines.
Proven ability to work in a team environment.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
Ability to work on multiple projects.
Full driving licence.
Membership of CIEEM or FBA, CIWEM
Working towards chartered status
· To develop and grow Arup’s aquatic ecology service offering;
· To deliver high-quality EIA programmes to agreed budgets and deadlines;
· To contribute to team resourcing, training, and strategic management;
· To identify business development opportunities;
· To represent Arup at internal, and occasionally external, meetings;
· To take a support role in the preparation of bids and tenders;
· To maintain compliance with Arup Management Systems as appropriate.
· To identify skills gaps and advise the leadership of potential need for training in technical or professional topics.
Tell about this vacancy friends
Phone +44 (0) 207 755 4659