ID: #5865 Date: 16/09/16
|Location||England, London, Haringey, Tottenham Hale|
|Company||B&M Retail Limited|
|Sector(s):||IT & Telecoms jobs|
- The ideal Candidate must have a strong knowledge of IT systems; equipment and software.
- You will be experienced in providing 1st & 2nd line support to over 1500 users across multiple sites, ideally within a retail business.
- General knowledge of hardware & software installations; configuration; maintenance is essential.
- Advanced IT skills & technical or development expertise would be a definite advantage
- The ability to communicate on all levels whilst establishing and maintaining positive working relationships
- Strong attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
B&M might be the fastest growing variety retailer in the UK, but that hasn’t come without hard and dedication. From its first store in Blackpool, B&M has now grown to over 490 stores and employs over 23,000 colleagues. To continue our exciting expansion plans, a new position has been specifically created to support the IT Helpdesk functions of the business.
We are looking for a full time IT Helpdesk Support role to work in our fast paced IT department in Speke. This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious IT graduate/candidate to move into a challenging environment as part of our in-house IT support team.
Tell about this vacancy friends
Name B&M Retail Limited
Phone 0151 728 5400