ID: #5870 Date: 16/09/16
|Location||Scotland, Glasgow City|
|Company||B&M Retail Limited|
|Sector(s):||Security & Safety jobs|
To provide support to your Profit Protection Manager by supervising guarding provision, physical security of the stores and ensuring all security policies and procedures are being adhered to. Measure and manage the effectiveness of your manned guarding team.
- To cover stores as a Security Operative when required.
- Recruit/ train Security Officers and Store Detectives, conducting a full induction and training programme.
- Effectively manage the performance of a team of Security Officers/ Store Detectives.
- Store visits, to ensure security duties are being carried out to the required level and provide further training where necessary.
- Identify any signs of theft both internally and externally, security issues, store procedural issues and report your findings back to your PPM.
- To conduct out of hours searches when required.
- All administrative duties to be carried out in the time frame set out by your PPM.
- Inputting of incident reports received from Security Officers/Stores Detectives and Duty Managers into relevant store folders.
- Input weekly reports onto the shared drive.
- Producing security rotas ensuring that vulnerable or targeted stores are prioritised on a risk assessed basis.
- Conducting quarterly Security Officer Audits to ensure compliance.
- Carrying out written investigation/ Disciplinary and note taking duties when required in line with HR policies and procedures.
Tell about this vacancy friends
Name B&M Retail Limited
Phone 0151 728 5400