Search more vacancies
Deputy Finance Manager
ID: #8813 Date: 16/09/16
|Location||England, South East, West Sussex, Mid Sussex, Haywards Heath Lucastes|
|Company||Bouygues (UK) Ltd|
|Sector(s):||Accountancy (Qualified) jobs|
- Qualified ACCA or equivalent
- Accountancy practice experience
- Experience of working in a Financial Accounts role post qualification (at least two years)
- Experience of working in a busy or challenging environment Finance department
- Statutory accounts preparation
- VAT, CIS, and Corporation TAX experience
- SAP experience
- Excel and word skills - Intermediate or above
- Staff supervision
- Team player
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Self motivated, positive attitude to challenges and highly adaptable
- Supervision of staff
- Intercompany reporting
- Fixed Asset processing and management
- Reporting - monthly and Quarterly (using reporting software) to Group in
- To play a key role with the quarterly and year-end Audits
- Assist in production of statutory accounts and associated reporting
- Assist in preparation of the Corporation Tax computation
- Cover day to day management of Sales ledger and Debtor reporting
- VAT reporting
- Assist with PSA involvement.
- Open communication channels with financial control team and other UK
- group entities.
- To ensure continuous improvement in the quality of work undertaken in the
- To assist with producing and maintaining full documentation of all accounting
- In conjunction with the Finance Manager develop and improve internal
- controls and procedures.
- Support and put into practice the Company`s Policies, Strategies and
- To fulfil Health and Safety responsibilities by adherence to the requirements of
- the Company`s Health and Safety Policy Statement, Manual and Safe systems
- of Work.
- To maintain a respectable standard of dress at all times.
Tell about this vacancy friends
Name Bouygues (UK) Ltd
Phone 44 20 7401 0020
Archived: This vacancy is not longer available, use our search engine to find similar vacancies.