Search more vacancies
Team Manager (Operations Admin) - Nights Position
ID: #8831 Date: 16/09/16
|Location||England, North West, Warrington|
|Sector(s):||Transport & Logistics jobs|
- Minimum of 2 years people management experience
- Working Knowledge of SAP, MS Office
- Ability to manage priorities and plan activities and complete tasks by target date.
- Creative and innovative approach to problem solving
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong ability to coordinate and maintain good relationships at all levels.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic – able to work effectively on their own or as part of a team
- Ability and desire to succeed in a lead role through attention to detail and the ability to set SMART business objectives.
- Change management skills.
- Requesting remote stocks
- Processing orders onto voiteq system
- Manage the priority pick of orders on voice
- Creating manifests
- Manual pick notes
- Customer invoices being run and distributed out accordingly
- Investigate issues between physical stocks and system if stock discrepancy is highlighted
- Completion of processing shorts and end of pick discrepancies, requesting credit on internal spreadsheets / claim forms
- Plan and schedule the shifts work, assigning activities to team to ensure all administration is completed to tight deadlines
- Provide training and direction to team members where required
- Absence management
Tell about this vacancy friends
Name Brakes Group
Phone 0844 800 4900
Archived: This vacancy is not longer available, use our search engine to find similar vacancies.