Area Sales & Business Development Manager - RURAL SECTOR
ID: #9299 Date: 29/06/17
|Location||England, North West, Lancashire|
|Company||De Lacy Executive Ltd|
|Salary||from £25000.00 (per Year)|
- Previous sales experience preferred in agriculture, business or a rural setting
- Previous experience in a service environment - ideal
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Credibility with farmers, landowners, professionals, and rural businesses in the region.
- Able to establish long lasting business relationships
- Able to develop new contacts and increase membership sales
- Motivated and with a professional approach.
- Well organised
- Full driving licence
The Area Manager's main role will be to actively grow the membership of the organisation across the North West region. This will include lead generation, developing a prospect list, updating the contact database, following up leads generated by national and local marketing and events, working closely with colleagues, and attending shows & rural events as required.
The Area Manager will also help to retain members and follow up with lapsed members. Full product training and continuous CPD will be provided as the appointed individual must keep to date with the organisations activities and the wider rural business community.
Tell about this vacancy friends
Name De Lacy Executive Ltd
Phone 01885 483440