Search more vacancies
Principal Product Manager
ID: #9305 Date: 29/06/17
|Location||, United Kingdom|
|Sector(s):||Marketing & PR jobs|
- Bachelors (Technical)
- 7+ years relevant experience
- Strong technical aptitude
- Ability to influence others to achieve results.
- Inactive: Leadership Skills.
- Possesses strong product/technology/industry knowledge of the big data technologies including Hadoop, Gemfire, Redis, Spring XD, Rabbit MQ, Greenplum, Pivotal HD, HAWQ, Hortonworks and other domain products. Understanding of SAP and VORA a plus.
- Negotiation skills.
- Strong communications skills
- Problem solving skills.
- Manages big data solution family without direct supervision. Provide product guidance to associate and product managers.
- Evaluates and drives service, product and solution management processes (e.g. long term product strategic business and product requirement plans). Ensures the right blend of trade-offs to maximize the service and product impact in the big data marketplace (competition, timing, costs, and internal capabilities).
- Makes decisions, shapes and/or champions new direction for the big data product line. Supports the Business Line (IS Level) of strategic planning. Prepares and presents the strategic business plan supporting a particular product and/or product line to any audience, including executives and customers.
- Analyzes, identifies and qualifies opportunities for new product, service & solution features and functions in support of competitive product positioning.
- Leverages product/market knowledge to assist cross-functional groups including Product Marketing and field personnel with training content. Development of first best content.
- Supports senior staff with research, development, and presentation of new product concepts to gain timely management approval and handling of issues for product feature/function set.
- Supports the development and implementation of the company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute. Tracks and analyzes product expense and cost. Provides customer interaction and support (e.g. executive briefing center, problem escalation). Analyzes product cost against revenue forecast and actuals.
Tell about this vacancy friends
Phone 0844 444 3225
Archived: This vacancy is not longer available, use our search engine to find similar vacancies.