Search more vacancies
Asset Manager-DFS Delivery
ID: #9306 Date: 29/06/17
|Location||, United Kingdom|
|Sector(s):||Strategy & Consultancy jobs|
- Excellent communications and leadership skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to accurately review and complete detail oriented information, process integration investigation, and project specific deliverables
- Knowledge of process delivery methodologies such as critical path planning.
- Knowledge of computers and database/spreadsheet/ word processing software.
- Ability to conceptualize and organize project planning process independently.
- Ability to take responsibility and function under minimal supervision.
- Ability to work with wide range of resources at varied corporate levels.
- The ADM will act as the primary liaison and owner of asset data for the life of the asset and as the primary ADM practice liaison.
- Serves as a single point of contact and liaison; performing process research and integration, analyzing information, providing documentation, and maintaining required tracking and reporting.
- Coordinate and facilitate planning and implementation, including learning and assessing current account-specific practices and requirements and leading effort to incorporate the Practice model standards to merge, integrate, and build a regional standard in support of all Utility models.
- Participates in capacity and project forecasting planning and development and able to communicate forecast to internal and external sources.
- Establishes regular communications, touch-point meetings, reporting, etc; monitors, reviews, and evaluates all Utility owned assets for the full life of the asset from procurement through end-of-service-life (EOSL) Decommissions.
- Coordinates and attends meetings; establishes and maintains internal and external contacts as necessary.
- Monitors record keeping and file maintenance for the program or project.
- Supervises other project staff; assigns tasks; sets priorities.
- Verifies and analyzes the accuracy of all data and information used or generated by project; resolves any discrepancies or problems
- Serves as liaison for department; coordinates activities and exchanges information.
Tell about this vacancy friends
Phone 0844 444 3225
Archived: This vacancy is not longer available, use our search engine to find similar vacancies.