Search more vacancies
Sr iOS Engineer - Gumtree UK
ID: #9471 Date: 29/06/17
|Sector(s):||IT & Telecoms jobs|
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent knowledge.
- 5+ years experience in shipping iOS applications.
- 2+ years leading a team of developers.
- Proven record improving mobile products through an elegant user experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Expert knowledge of Objective-C, Swift, UIKit and iOS development - you must be able to lead and demonstrate high feature velocity without accumulating technical debt.
- First-rate architectural design, coding and debugging skills.
- Strong and extensive experience mentoring junior engineers. You share what you know and bring the team to a higher level of technical performance.
- Familiarity with server-side development & API design. You will participate in the design of back-end API’s and closely collaborate with back-end teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. You must be comfortable in small and large groups and interacting with senior executives.
- Flexible problem solving ability. You must operate as a consultant and find pragmatic solutions in a dynamic environment every day with a strong product focus.
- Experience working with a distributed team - while most engineers are located in Portland, Oregon, the rest of the team is distributed across the globe (Sydney, Shanghai, Milan, Amsterdam, London, Toronto, San Francisco.)
- Provide strong guidance and directly contribute with design, architecture, implementation and maintenance of our iOS apps.
- Interact directly with local and remote mobile client and server-side engineers, Product Management, Design and QA as part of a cohesive team.
- Participate in feature design, implementation and testing to ensure a high-quality product.
- Prototype and promote innovative mobile experiences that push the eBay Classifieds mobile platform capabilities.
- Inspire others with your passion for mobile development.
Tell about this vacancy friends
Name eBay Inc.
Phone (408) 376-7400
Archived: This vacancy is not longer available, use our search engine to find similar vacancies.